CTT: Computed Tomography
Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC: Medical Imaging
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|CTT 101||Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Abdomen & Pelvis||0||0||4||0||4||0|
|CTT 102||Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Head & Spine||0||0||4||0||4||0|
|CTT 103||Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Neck & Thorax||0||0||4||0||4||0|
|CTT 104||Cross-Sectional Anatomy Review||0||0||4||0||4||0|
|CTT 111||CT Physics, Equipment & Instrumentation||0||0||4||0||4||0|
|CTT 112||CT Procedures, Protocols & Pathology Correlation||3||3||4||0||4||3|
|CTT 113||CT Registry Review||3||3||4||3||4||3|
|CTT 271||CT Clinical Education I||3||3||4||3||4||4|
|CTT 272||CT Clinical II||4||4||4||4||4||4|
Updated November 2017