Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective, and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
Includes: Humanities (HUM), Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS), International Studies (INTL), and Religious Studies (R)
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|HUM 100||Introduction to Humanities||3||2||4||3||0||4|
|HUM 201||Humanities & Tech: Exploring Origins||3||3||3||3||0||4|
|HUM 202||Humanities & Tech: Contemporary Issues||3||3||3||3||0||4|
|HUM 203||Humanities & Tech: Future Directions||3||3||3||3||0||4|
|HUM 214||Race and Racism||3||1||4||4||0||4|
|HUM 221||Leadership Development||3||2||3||3||2||4|
|IDS 234||Introduction to Culture of Human Health Research|
|INTL 201||Introduction to International Studies|
|R 201||Asian Religions||3||3||2||4||2||4|
|R 210||World Religions||3||3||2||4||2||4|
|R 211||Introduction to the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible|
|R 212||Introduction to the New Testament|
Outcome mapping updated April 2015
Matrix updated July 2, 2020 to remove departments now affiliated with the Race, Indigenous Nations, and Women & Gender Studies SAC (CHLA, ES, NAS, SJ, and WS)