PCC Visual Resources Collection
The PCC Visual Resources Collection consists of over 1800 images of the PCC Art program faculty’s digital and slide images made available through ARTstor. These searchable images for student and faculty use are available in addition to the thousands of images already available through the ARTstor database.
Access the Collection
1. Register for an ARTstor account while you are on-campus or use the ARTstor link from Articles and Databases from off-campus. On the ARTstor home page, the registration link is in the upper right corner.
2. Select the “PCC Visual Resource Collection” on the left side of the ARTstor home page under Image Groups.
3. Perform a search using the search box at the top of the page.
4. Registered users can save, download, share, or export images and create groups for class projects.
5. Note: You must log in to ARTstor every 120 days to keep your account current.