Request a transcript
Due to the closure of all PCC facilities through the end of spring term, official transcripts are only available in electronic, PDF format for a $3 fee. This is an automated process, with most orders generally being fulfilled within an hour.
If your intended transcript recipient will not accept secure, electronic delivery, please contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com to review your options. At this time, we cannot guarantee delivery timelines for paper-based transcripts due to the world-wide response to COVID-19.
What is a transcript?
A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record at PCC including all courses taken, all grades received, and all degrees and certificates conferred to a student. PCC students may request transcripts of credit-bearing coursework or transcripts of courses where continuing education units (CEUs) were earned.
If you need a GED® transcript, request directly from ged.com.
Due to the closure of all PCC facilities, official transcripts are only available in electronic, PDF format for a $3 fee. This is an automated process, with most orders generally being fulfilled within an hour.
- There is a $3 service fee for official transcripts. This covers the cost for our vendor to provide this secure service, even during facility closures.
- You will need the email address for your recipient as well as a valid Visa or Mastercard to place your official transcript order.
- Holds on your record may prevent us from issuing your official transcript. If this occurs, you will be notified.
- Official transcripts should not be emailed to yourself; this makes them unofficial. You can access your unofficial transcript, free of charge, in MyPCC (link to instructions below).
- Rush transcripts are only available for credit-bearing classes. If you are in need of a continuing education unit (CEU) transcript, please contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting official transcripts online
Official transcript orders are placed online through MyPCC.
Need help accessing MyPCC?
Our IT Service Desk has put together these online resources, and have staff available for individual phone and email assistance.
- Log in to MyPCC.
- From the Home tab under the Quick Links section, click on the Transcripts link.
Note: If you have additional documentation that needs to be sent with your transcript (NursingCAS, AMCAS, etc.) Please contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com.
Unofficial transcripts can be printed directly from MyPCC. To print your unofficial transcript: