Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon Portland Community College

Request a transcript

What is a transcript?

A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record at PCC including all courses taken, all grades received, and all degrees and certificates conferred to a student. PCC students may request transcripts of credit-bearing coursework or transcripts of courses where continuing education units (CEUs) were earned.

If you need a GED® transcript, request directly from ged.com.

Unofficial transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be printed directly from MyPCC. To print your unofficial transcript:

  1. Log in to MyPCC
  2. Click on the My Courses tab
  3. Under the View My section, click on Unofficial Transcript
  4. Click the Print button to create a PDF of your unofficial transcript (see more about printing to PDF)

Official transcripts

Note: Holds on your record may prevent us from issuing your official transcript. If this occurs, you will be notified.

  • PDF “rush” transcript – $3
    A rush PDF transcript can be emailed to any valid email address for $3. Order online (instructions below) using a credit card; if you do not have access to a credit card, please visit Enrollment Services to order and pick up a “rush” paper transcript. Rush transcripts are only available for credit-bearing classes. A continuing education unit (CEU) transcript can be issued as a standard paper transcript.
  • Standard paper transcript – free
    Paper transcripts will be processed within 3 to 5 business days from the date we receive your request. Requests are processed in the order received. Please allow additional time during peak periods, such as the start of registration and the start of the term, final grade posting and degree posting. There is a maximum of three transcript requests per day. There is no fee for standard transcript requests.

Requesting online

Ordering transcripts online through MyPCC is the easiest way to order both rush PDF transcripts ($3) and paper transcripts (free).

To order official transcripts online:

  1. Log in to MyPCC
  2. From the Home tab under the Quick Links section, click on the Transcripts link.

Note:  If you have additional documentation that needs to be sent with your transcript (NursingCAS, AMCAS, etc.) you will need to fill out the paper transcript request form. Email the completed form along with any other documents to enroll@pcc.edu.

Requesting by fax or mail

To order official paper transcripts by fax or mail, print and fill out the transcript request form. To process your request as quickly as possible, be sure to complete all sections of the Transcript Request form.

GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education and may not be used without permission. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license.