Request a transcript
Due to campus closures, official transcripts are available in electronic format only. If your transcript recipient will not accept secure, electronic delivery, contact email@example.com to review your options. We can’t guarantee delivery timelines for paper transcripts due to the worldwide response to COVID-19.
What is a transcript?
A transcript is a copy of a your permanent academic record at PCC. It includes all courses taken, all grades received, and all degrees and certificates conferred. You can request transcripts of credit-bearing coursework or transcripts of continuing education units (CEUs).
If you need a GED® transcript, request directly from ged.com.
Due to campus closures, official transcripts are available in electronic PDF format only. This is an automated process, with most orders generally being filled within an hour.
About official transcripts:
- There is a $3 service fee to cover the cost of our vendor to provide this secure service.
- You will need the email address for your recipient.
- Don’t email official transcripts to yourself – this makes them unofficial. If you need a copy of your unofficial transcript, see instructions below.
- You will need a valid Visa or MasterCard.
- Holds on your record can prevent your official transcript from being issued. If this occurs, you will be notified.
- If you need a continuing education unit (CEU) transcript, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order an official transcript
Need help accessing MyPCC?
Get help logging in. We have staff available for phone and email assistance.
- Log in to MyPCC
- On the Home tab in the Quick Links section, click official transcript
Note: If you have additional documentation that needs to be sent with your transcript (NursingCAS, AMCAS, etc.), contact email@example.com.
Unofficial transcripts can be printed directly from MyPCC.
- Log in to MyPCC
- On the Home tab in the Quick Links section, click unofficial transcript
- Click the Print button to create a PDF of your unofficial transcript (see more about printing to PDF)
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education and may not be used without permission. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license.