The Education Abroad Office provides numerous resources to support students with their education abroad experience during pre-departure, while onsite, and upon returning to the US. Resources available on our website include:
- Frequently Asked Questions – Answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about studying abroad at PCC.
- Peer Mentor Program – Peer mentors to reach out to if you have questions about study abroad or just want to learn more.
- Parents & Families – Information for parents and families of students currently studying abroad or planning to study abroad.
- First Generation College Students Abroad
- LGBTQ+ Students Abroad
- Non-Traditionally Aged Students Abroad
- STEM Students Abroad
- Student Veterans Abroad
- Students of Color Abroad
- Students of Faith Communities Abroad
- Students Who Experience Disability Abroad
- Students with DACA Abroad
- Students with Families
- Women Abroad
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.