The Education Abroad Office provides numerous resources to support students with their education abroad experience during pre-departure, while onsite, and upon returning to the US. Resources available on our website include:
- Funding – Information about scholarships, financial aid, and fundraising to help fund your experience abroad.
- Diversity and Identity – Resources and guidance for students wondering about how their identities may play into their ability to study abroad.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about studying abroad at PCC.
- Requirements and Timelines – Information about PCC’s application and financial requirements and timelines.
- Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy – Information about policies that apply if you choose to withdraw from your education abroad program.
- Parents & Families – Information for parents and families of students currently studying abroad or planning to study abroad.
- Peer Mentor Program – Peer mentors to reach out to if you have questions about study abroad or just want to learn more.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.