Did you know that you could study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills that can help you achieve things you never knew were in reach!
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
- Looking for more information about scholarships or our programs? Sit down with a study abroad advisor at our upcoming Application Parties! We will have snacks, please join us!
- Students who are participating on study abroad programs must have a passport. Processing typically takes about six weeks, so we recommend you apply for a passport as soon as possible. For information about applying for or renewing a passport, click here.
- Applications for Summer 2018 Faculty-Led Programs are now open: apply online now! See detailed application instructions.
- Are you a faculty member who wants to propose a study abroad program for Spring 2019 – Winter 2020? See proposal instructions.
- Congratulations to the Education Abroad Photo Contest winners: Emily Wilson, Elena Doss, and Alfonso Perez-Cruz! View their photos and read about their experiences abroad last summer.