Did you know that you could study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills that can help you achieve things you never knew were in reach!
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
To hear more about the impact of study abroad directly from PCC students, check out this short clip:
- PCC was recently named one of the Gilman Scholarship’s Top Producer for 2017-2018! Congrats to the 12 PCC students who were awarded significant scholarships to study abroad during this past year.
- PCC students have put together crowdfunding campaigns to raise money for their summer 2019 study abroad experiences. Please check out their campaigns and consider donating!
- View this webpage for a general pre-departure checklist. Save the date for the mandatory pre-departure meeting on April 27th from 9:00 a:m to 2:00 pm at the Sylvania Campus.
- PCC Faculty-Led Programs Summer 2019
- Options via PSU Education Abroad
- International Coop or Internship
- How to afford a study abroad program
- Diversity & Identity Resources
- Peer Mentors
- Resources for families