Did you know that you could study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills that can help you achieve things you never knew were in reach!
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
To hear more about the impact of study abroad directly from PCC students, check out this short clip:
- Summer 2018 Programs are abroad! Safety is our #1 priority for all programs. If you need to contact someone in the case of an emergency, please visit our Emergency Resource page.
- Live vicariously through the students who are traveling abroad this summer by following the PCC Education Abroad Instagram page.
- Are you a faculty member who wants to propose a study abroad program for Spring 2019 – Winter 2020? See proposal instructions.
- Congratulations to our rockstar student Sofia Valasquez (Peru 2017), winner of the 2018 Scott Wright Student Essay Contest! Read her winning essay and learn about her amazing story.
- PCC Faculty-Led Programs Summer 2019
- Options via PSU Education Abroad
- International Coop or Internship
Resources for Study Abroad
- How to afford a study abroad program
- Diversity & Identity Resources
- Peer Mentors
- Resources for families