Did you know that you could study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills that can help you achieve things you never knew were in reach! To hear what former students have to say, click on the video below.
- The application deadline for Summer 2020 PCC Faculty Led Programs is February 15, 2020. Apply here! Check out the offerings to learn why the Study Abroad Office is so excited!
- Students can now view the First Steps Sessions online: Study Abroad Introduction, Process and Timeline, Program Costs & Funding, and Scholarships.
- Curious about how to fund your study abroad experience? Watch videos with tips and resources from Financial Aid and Student Account Services.
- PCC was recently named one of the Gilman Scholarship’s Top Producers! Congrats to the 12 PCC students who were awarded significant scholarships to study abroad during this past year.
** Help support our students achieve their goal of studying abroad by giving to their crowdfunding campaigns! Your support can help students realize their dreams!
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
Apply for Study Abroad
- PCC Faculty-Led Programs Summer 2020
- Events and info sessions
- Student Checklist for PCC Faculty-Led Programs
- Other opportunities to study abroad
- Timelines & Requirements
- Planning & Preparation
- Registration & Payment Info
Scholarships, Funding & Payment
- Scholarship opportunities
- Connect with Financial Aid
- How to pay for study abroad