Education Abroad COVID Updates and Travel Resources
Recognizing that the Covid-19 pandemic is rapidly changing the current landscape, the PCC Education Abroad Office has made the difficult decision to postpone all Summer 2020 programs to Summer 2021. For more information, please visit the PCC Study Abroad Travel Update Page and the PCC Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources webpage. If you have specific questions about the Coronavirus and education abroad, please email email@example.com or call us at 971-722-7117.
NEW! Make a virtual appointment with Education Abroad!
Did you know that you have the opportunity to study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills! To hear what former PCC students have to say, click on the video below.
- Check out the Education Abroad monthly newsletter to learn the latest!
- First Steps Videos: Planning for a future study abroad? These videos offer tips and resources to help you plan in advance: Study Abroad Introduction, Process and Timeline, Program Costs & Funding, Scholarships and Funding.
- PCC was recently named one of the Gilman Scholarship’s Top Producers! Congrats to the 12 PCC students who were awarded significant scholarships to study abroad.
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
Apply for Study Abroad
- PCC Faculty-Led Programs Summer 2020
- Events and info sessions
- Student Checklist for PCC Faculty-Led Programs
- Other opportunities to study abroad
- Timelines & Requirements
- Planning & Preparation
- Registration & Payment Info
Scholarships, Funding & Payment
- Scholarship opportunities
- Connect with Financial Aid
- How to pay for study abroad