Did you know that you could study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills that can help you achieve things you never knew were in reach!
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
To hear more about the impact of study abroad directly from PCC students, check out this short clip:
- Summer 2019 Programs are still available! Looking for a summer adventure of a lifetime? Earn PCC credit and travel with PCC faculty and students abroad with one of our PCC Faculty-Led study abroad programs. The application deadline has been extended to February 22, 2019.
- Learn more about upcoming information sessions and First Steps meetings on our events page – we will be visiting all PCC campuses in early winter term. Online versions of the First Steps sessions are now available (also found on our events page).
- PCC students have put together crowdfunding campaigns to raise money for their summer 2019 study abroad experiences. Please check out their campaigns and consider donating!
- PCC Faculty-Led Programs Summer 2019
- Options via PSU Education Abroad
- International Coop or Internship
- How to afford a study abroad program
- Diversity & Identity Resources
- Peer Mentors
- Resources for families