Did you know that you can study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals while you travel and develop valuable skills!
Learn more: make a virtual appointment with advisors, watch an Info Session online, fill out an interest form, or sign up for our newsletter. This link includes the current travel updates with regards to Covid-19 health and safety.
IMPORTANT PASSPORT INFORMATION: Passport application is taking up to 18 weeks for normal processing. 18 weeks = 4.5 months (from the day of your application submitted).
You will need to show proof of passport application prior to program deposit (February 15, 2022). If you do not have a valid passport and would like to study abroad next summer, please review how to apply for one now as well as contact us to answer any questions.
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
Apply for Study Abroad
- Virtual and in-country study abroad programs
- Events and info sessions
- Student Checklist for PCC Faculty-Led Programs
- Other opportunities to study abroad
- Timelines & Requirements
- Planning & Preparation
- Registration & Payment Info
Scholarships, Funding & Payment
- Scholarship opportunities
- Connect with Financial Aid
- How to pay for study abroad