Did you know that you could study abroad as a PCC student? Studying abroad can help further your professional, academic, and personal goals by giving you unique opportunities to develop valuable skills that can help you achieve things you never knew were in reach!
Students surveyed on the impact of study abroad reported:
- 96% Increased self-confidence
- 98% Better understanding of their own cultural values and biases
- 84% Studying abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
To hear more about the impact of study abroad directly from PCC students, check out this short clip:
- Support a student who plans to study abroad Summer 2018! Check out our page for Current Student Crowdfunding Sites. Even $5 helps!
- Live vicariously through the students who are traveling abroad this summer by following the PCC Education Abroad Instagram page.
- Are you a faculty member who wants to propose a study abroad program for Spring 2019 – Winter 2020? See proposal instructions.
- Congratulations to the Education Abroad Photo Contest winners: Emily Wilson, Elena Doss, and Alfonso Perez-Cruz! View their photos and read about their experiences abroad last summer.