Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon Portland Community College

Transferring to University of Western States

University of Western States

University of Western States is located in Northeast Portland. UWS offers a Doctor of Chiropractic, Massage Therapy certificate, and Master’s degrees in Diagnostic Imaging and Residency, Exercise and Sport Science, and Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine. See how many credits you’ll need, GPA requirements, and how to apply on UWS’s Transfer Student Admissions site.

Below is information about how PCC courses transfer. To make an academic plan for transfer, contact your PCC Academic Advisor.

Transferring Credits

UWS does not publish course equivalencies. You can find general transfer policies on their website; for more detailed information, contact the UWS transfer admissions office.