Concordia – St. Paul (Portland Campus)
Concordia University in St. Paul has a Portland Campus for the Accelerated Nursing Bachelor’s degree.
Accelerated BSN Admissions Requirements
Students seeking admission to our ABSN in Portland may be considered for admission provided they have fulfilled the minimum criteria below:
- Complete or provide verification of work in progress for general education requirements.
- Hold a cumulative college GPA of 3.00 with a cumulative math and science GPA of 3.00.
- Complete the Kaplan Admission Test (waived for those who have earned a bachelor’s degree).
- Provide proof of CNA course completion* (license not required)
- Submit a professional resume, including volunteer work (if applicable).
- Clear a criminal background check prior to admission to the nursing cohort.
- Complete an in-person interview.