Career Pathway Certificate: Electrical Apprenticeship Technologies: Trade Worker Apprenticeship
- Interested in exploring new career opportunities within the Trades?
- Would you excel in a hands-on environment?
- Are you ready to expand your knowledge, skills, and ability to jump start your future?
- Opportunity awaits!
The Electrician Apprenticeship Technologies Career Pathway certificate is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge to enter the field. PCC’s apprenticeship program is unique because it launches you into a career in a short amount of time, while preparing you to meet the state and national standards for certification.
Entry level wages of $13-26/hours . Average wages vary widely, depending on the trade pathway and if students go an apprenticeship or laborer route.
Finish Your Degree
The Electrician Apprenticeship Technologies Career Pathway Certificate leads to additional Trade Worker and General Apprenticeship AAS degree opportunities. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- GED and High School graduates. If you do not meet all the placement
- Swan Island Trades Center
- 1-3 Terms
Use the cost calculator to see estimated costs.