Lost and found
Public Safety partners with the information desks to house lost and found property. Any high-value items, such as a laptop, tablet, or wallets may be stored at our individual public safety offices, but please check with your lost and found location before checking in with public safety.
If you find lost property on our campuses, please turn it into the lost and found site for your campus.
- Information Desk, Student Services Building lobby
- Lost and found: at Information Desk, hours Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm
- Information Desk, Bldg 5, Room 135
- Information Desk, Student Commons, first floor
- Lost and found: 971-722-4902, MT Tabor Room 153, first office on the right hand corner when entering the main doors on the east side of building
- Information Desk, CC Upper Mall
- Reception desk at each location – see each center’s location page for a phone number