"I’m very self-motivated. I like to guide myself, so having the freedom to take the reins over how I’m learning and when I’m learning is really beneficial to me." Frank Flores
"I was nervous about not connecting with students and instructors...but I’ve had a couple of online instructors I’ve built relationships with and peers who I met up with to study. I learned just as well online as I did in person." Crystal Barnes
Whether you’re looking to further your goal of getting an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or gain new skills to level up your career, online learning is an ideal place to start.
We know you have a lot to juggle. That’s why we’re committed to providing a high-quality education that allows you to meet class deadlines on your own time, wherever and whenever you choose. Convenience, flexibility and choice are our top priorities.
Can’t make it to campus? No worries. With 400+ classes to choose from—ranging from computer science to health studies to writing—we’ve got you covered. We also offer a multitude of hybrid classes which offer the convenience of an online class with limited in-person sessions for hands-on learning.
Why online learning at PCC
- A wide range of robust courses we review to meet quality standards
- User-friendly interface that keeps you organized and on track
- Course-specific planning guides to help you map out your course schedule in advance
- Support services such as online advising, online tutoring and student technology help desk
- Student discussion forums to connect with peers and instructors
- Course-specific planning guides to help you map out your year
What you can do with your credits
With 400+ classes to choose from, you can earn credits toward your associate’s or bachelor’s degree, or simply learn additional skills that will help you in your profession.
Here are some featured degrees and certificates that can be completed through online courses:
- Accelerated Accounting, less than 1 year certificate
- Accounting, associate degree
- Accounting Clerk, 1 year certificate
- Entry-Level Accounting Clerk, career pathway certificate
Computer Applications + Web Technologies
- Administrative Assistant: Administrative Support, career pathway certificate
- Administrative Assistant: Business Office Assistant, career pathway certificate
- Administrative Assistant: Computer Software Fundamentals, career pathway certificate
- Administrative Office Professional, associate degree
- Virtual Specialist, less than 1 year certificate
Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems, associate degree
- Advanced Behavioral and Cognition Care, career pathway certificate
- End of Life Care and Support, career pathway certificate
- Gerontology, associate degree
Health Information Management
- Health Information Management, associate degree
Management + Supervisory Development
- Client Services Manager, career pathway certificate
- Client Services Professional, career pathway certificate
- Management and Supervisory Development, associate degree
- Management and Supervisory Development, 1 year certificate
- Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer, associate degree
- Associate of General Studies, associate degree
- Associate of Science, associate degree
- Associate of Science Oregon Transfer in Business, associate degree
Explore our academic program pages for more options.
Applying to PCC is free and only takes a few minutes.
After applying to PCC, you'll need to complete the Start Guide for Online Learning before you can register for online classes.