PCC advisors are here to help you maximize your college experience, whether you’re a new student, returning student, or are currently enrolled.
Our mission is to support students’ intellectual growth, empower students to clarify and attain their diverse academic, personal and professional goals, foster student retention, and promote student success.
We can help with
Before your appointment
- Complete the admissions process.
- Bring any transcripts and course descriptions you have from other colleges or universities.
- Planning to transfer from PCC? Research different colleges and universities.
- Explore PCC’s academic programs.
- Review your GRAD Plan online or create a sample schedule for the upcoming term.
- Make a list of your questions!
Remote advising options
Although there are no face-to-face appointments, academic advisors are available for remote support and will be scheduling advising appointments at their earliest availability.
Fully online students
If you’re a fully online student, you can contact an Online Learning Advisor.
What’s the difference between remote and online? See the Class Types page.