Panther Advising and Registration Sessions
New to PCC? Sign up for a Panther Advising and Registration Session to get first-term advising and registration help.
You will need to complete the placement process before attending a Panther Advising and Registration Session.
Are you looking to take English classes? Please follow these steps: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
Are you wanting to get a GED? Please follow these steps: GED Test Preparation.
For a complete list of dates and deadlines, see the academic calendar.
- Winter term:
- Class registration for new students starts November 16
- Classes start January 8
- These sessions are open to students starting Winter Term (January 2024).
- Sessions are offered both in-person and online.
- You’ll be asked to log in to your admissions application account (this is different from your MyPCC account).
- If you were admitted to PCC for Fall 2023 or earlier, you will need to complete the PCC Admission Application for Winter 2024 before signing up for a session.
- Having trouble signing up for a session? Please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you.
If you’re a new student with questions about getting started: contact us.
Contact Accessible Ed & Disability Resources for questions about accommodations.