New student advising and registration sessions
To prepare for your first term, attend a new student advising and registration session. At the session you will:
- Get tips on how to be successful in college
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and plan your first term
- Register for classes
- Plan on 2-3 hours
These sessions are for students who are new to college only. If you have previous college credit or a degree, please contact Academic Advising.
Please log into your PCC email for access to these documents.
- Adjusting to Remote Learning
- New Student First Term Checklist
- Weekly Schedule
- Registration Instructions
Select your session
Choose the term you plan to start and a session below, and fill out the registration form. Space is limited, so sign up today!
All sessions take place remotely through Zoom. Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Disability Services for questions about accommodations, or for training on software.
Support person sessions
We invite parents, grandparents, guardians, friends, and other members of students’ personal support system to attend. In these sessions, we discuss:
- How to support students effectively during personal and academic transitions
- Overview of PCC degree options
- Information about:
- College life at PCC
- Student support services
- How to pay for college
- FERPA overview
- Information about student help desk, virtual help in MyPCC, and online learning
Note: These sessions do not replace the new student advising and registration session. Students will still be required to participate in these sessions before attending their first term at PCC.
Dates and times
- Thursday, November 19, 4-5pm
- Wednesday, December 2, 5-6pm
- Saturday, December 12, 2-3pm