New student advising and registration sessions
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Any transcripts showing dual credit coursework, AP credits, or IB credits (we cannot use high school transcripts)
Sessions are designed for students. Space may be limited.
Attend a session at the campus or center nearest you!
To prepare for your first term, attend a new student advising and registration session. At the session you will:
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and plan your first term
- Register for classes
- Get tips on how to be successful in college
- Plan on 2-3 hours
These sessions are for students who are new to college only. If you have previous college credit and/or a degree, please contact Academic Advising.
Before attending your session, complete:
Select your session
Choose your desired campus and date below. Please arrive at campus early to allow enough time for parking. You will need to obtain a parking permit from one of the parking kiosks on campus.
These sessions are for students registering in Winter 2020.
For more information about this location, see the Cascade accessible building features map.
For more information about this location, see the Rock Creek accessible building features map.
- For information about upcoming sessions, call 971-722-7752.
For more information about this location, see the Southeast accessible building features map.
Please complete the Admissions, New Student Orientation, and Placement process before coming to a session.
- Monday, December 30, 12-3pm
- Tuesday, December 31, 12-3pm
- Thursday, January 2, 12-3pm
- Friday, January 3, 12-3pm
To register, please call the Southeast Campus Orientation Center at 971-722-6004, or email email@example.com.
For more information about this location, see the Sylvania accessible building features map.
- The following sessions don’t require registration, but please complete the Admissions, New Student Orientation, and Placement process before coming to a session.
- Monday, December 30, 10am
Tuesday, December 31, 10am
Thursday, January 2, 2pm
Friday, January 3, 10am
For questions call the Sylvania Orientation Center at 971-722-8293.
Students with disabilities
All new student advising and registration sessions provide:
- wheelchair accessibility
- adjustable tables with ergonomic chairs
- screen reading and magnification software
Available upon request
- noise canceling headphones
- alternate formats such as large print or braille
Contact Disability Services for questions about accommodations, or for training on software.
Contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-8888 option 2.