New student advising and registration sessions
To prepare for your first term, attend a new student advising and registration session. At the session you will:
- Get tips on how to be successful in college
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and plan your first term
- Register for classes
- Plan on 2-3 hours
These sessions are for students who are new to college only. If you have previous college credit or a degree, please contact Academic Advising.
- Adjusting to Remote Learning
- New Student First Term Checklist
- Weekly Schedule
- Registration Instructions
- Due to limited space, please sign up for one session only.
- These sessions are open to students taking classes at PCC beginning Summer term (June 27), or Fall term (September 26). Please choose a session for the term you intend to start classes.
- All of these sessions are offered virtually on Zoom unless otherwise noted.
- In-person sessions include the Campus in the registration link.
Contact Disability Services for questions about accommodations or software training.
Contact us at email@example.com or 971-722-8900.
Support person materials
Want to support your student? Below are some materials for parents, grandparents, guardians, friends, and other members of students’ personal support system to review. These will help you to support your student as they start college.