New student advising and registration sessions
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Any transcripts showing dual credit coursework, AP credits, or IB credits (we cannot use high school transcripts)
- Please do not bring parents or guests
To prepare for your first term, sign up for a new student advising and registration session. At the session you will:
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and plan your first term
- Register for classes
- Get tips on how to be successful in college
- Plan on 2-3 hours
Before attending your session complete:
Select your session
Choose your desired campus and date below, and fill out the registration form. Space is limited, so sign up today!
- Thursday, August 29, 1:45pm
- Tuesday, September 3 1:45pm
- Wednesday, September 4, 1:45pm
- Saturday, September 7, 10am
Check back for upcoming sessions.
- Wednesday, August 28, 3pm
- Tuesday, September 3, 3pm
- Wednesday, September 4, 1pm
- Friday, September 6, 9am
Questions? Contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-8888 option 2.