Prerequisite overrides

If you’ve taken college-level courses at an accredited college or university, you may be eligible for a prerequisite override for courses at PCC.

Current students

Contact your assigned advisor by email or schedule an appointment. How to contact your assigned advisor:

  1. Log in to MyPCC
  2. Under Quick Links, click “EAB Navigate”
  3. Click “Resources”
  4. Click “People”

New and returning students

If you do not have an assigned advisor yet, submit the prerequisite override request.