Your career matters here
See what's available virtually for career planning and job search assistance.
Fine tune your goals: we can help craft a career plan to get you where you want to go.
Going back to the drawing board? We can help - whether you're getting started or starting over.
Looking for big opportunities? Let us help match you to fulfilling careers in hot job markets.
Want to find a career that will make you happy? Research shows the best way to find your dream job is to not focus on making money, but rather on doing something you're good at that helps make the world a better place. Let us help you match your talents to rewarding professions.
We can help you:
- Match your skills and interests to careers
- Research possible careers
- Explore majors and programs of study
- Find transfer universities that meet your goals
- Locate local and national scholarships
Take your first steps
It’s never too early (or too late) to plan your next steps toward your future career. Whether you’re completely open about your major or career, have a specific job focus in mind, or are somewhere in between, we can help!
- Self service
- To get started on your own, visit PCC’s interactive guide: How to Choose a Career. We'll show you specific steps to help you learn about and choose a career direction.
- Full service
- Career Services is committed to providing assistance to our students and alumni. We're providing services by phone, email and virtually.
- Appointment and information request angle right
SSB 104 | 971-722-5600
Bldg 9, 119 | 971-722-7644
9am-1pm Fri (and by appt)
Tabor 147 | 971-722-6036
closed Tuesdays 3-5pm for all staff meeting
Career Exploration Center
CC 214 | 971-722-4891
Come work with us!
Students, are you interested in being a student leader at a Career Exploration Center? These paid positions allow you to develop your leadership skills by helping other students explore career and academic paths.
- Learn more about the Career Peer Advisor Program »