Fine tune your goals: we can help craft a career plan to get you where you want to go.
Going back to the drawing board? We can help whether you're getting started or starting over.
Looking for big opportunities? Let us help match you to fulfilling careers in hot job markets.
Want to find a career that will make you happy? Research shows the best way to find your dream job is to not focus on making money, but rather on doing something you’re good at that helps make the world a better place. Let us help you match your talents to rewarding professions.
We can help you:
- Match your skills and interests to careers
- Research possible careers
- Explore majors and programs of study
- Find transfer universities that meet your goals
- Locate local and national scholarships
Take your first steps
It’s never too early (or too late) to plan your next steps toward your future career. Whether you’re completely open about your major or career, have a specific job focus in mind, or are somewhere in between, we can help!
To get started on your own, visit PCC’s interactive guide: how to choose a career. We’ll show you specific steps to help you learn about and choose a career direction.
Career Services is committed to providing assistance to our students and alumni. We’re providing services by phone, email, and virtually.
Upcoming live events
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: launch chat
- Monday – Friday: 10am-12pm and 1-4pm
- Watch: live events and webinars
- Follow: facebook Facebook and instagram Instagram
- Subscribe: Career Services newsletter
- Appointments: request an appointment
- M–Th: 9am-12pm and 1-5pm
- F: 9am-12pm and 1-4pm
Building 9, room 119