On-Ramp to Manufacturing
Want to work in advanced manufacturing? Curious about career opportunities in bioscience technology, computer-aided design, or engineering? We’re here to help!
Upcoming course info
- July 19 – August 5, 2022
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 9:30am-12 noon
- Offered at OMIC Training Center
- No cost to participants
You will learn
- Learn the basics of working in manufacturing
- Explore career paths in manufacturing
- Learn about PCC degrees and certificates:
- Get support with on-boarding to PCC
- Gain resources for student success
Participate or learn more
This program is funded through the Title III RISES Grant. Portland Community College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Institution. Contact Disability Services if you have a disability that requires services.