We are here for you! Please see our Guidance for remote operations.
Equal access is a shared responsibility. It is not achieved through accommodation alone.
Disability Services leads the PCC community to recognize disability as a valued aspect of diversity, embrace access as a matter of social justice, and to promote universal design and inclusive environments.
Our Core Values
- Disability is a natural part of human variation and vital to the development of communities
- Disability is a social/political category that includes individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Equal access can not be achieved through accommodation alone
- Design that promotes inclusion is a matter of social justice and civil rights
- Person centered approaches demand leveraging creative solutions
Learn how the accommodation process works, practice with tools and techniques, and stay connected.
Learn about the events we offer, PCC’s accessible wayfinding efforts, and other resources.