Create opportunities, transform lives
PCC Opportunity Centers are vibrant hubs for workforce development that connect people, employers, and community partners. Our team of experts help busy adults get started in a new career with one-on-one coaching, holistic support systems, short-term training, and more.
If you’re ready for a formal education and don’t need our assistance, you can get started as a PCC student.
Get a better job
Develop your workplace skills, find learning resources, and connect with experts who can help.
Opportunity Center locations
PCC’s Opportunity Centers are located in two Portland metro areas:
Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue
Northeast Portland’s Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue provides on-ramp to PCC classes, job fairs, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) programs, and more.
About the Opportunity Center
Opportunity Center news
News from around PCC
- Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue’s redevelopment project takes shape amid pandemic
- Steps to Success Program launches sustainable careers through internships and support efforts
- PCC, WorkSource Aligned Partner Network are creating opportunity for those in need
- Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue Under Development
- PCC Finalizes Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue Design