Create opportunities, transform lives
PCC Opportunity Centers are vibrant hubs for workforce development that connect people, employers, and community partners. Our team of experts help busy adults get started in a new career with one-on-one coaching, holistic support systems, short-term training, and more.
If you’re ready for a formal education and don’t need our assistance, you can get started as a PCC student.
Get a better job
Develop your workplace skills, find learning resources, and connect with experts who can help.
Opportunity Center locations
PCC’s Opportunity Centers are located in two Portland metro areas:
Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue
Northeast Portland’s Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue provides on-ramp to PCC classes, job fairs, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) programs, and more.
About the Opportunity Center
Learn more about our mission and operations on our about page.
Opportunity Center news
News from around PCC
- Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue’s redevelopment project takes shape amid pandemic
- Steps to Success Program launches sustainable careers through internships and support efforts
- PCC, WorkSource Aligned Partner Network are creating opportunity for those in need
- Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue Under Development
- PCC Finalizes Opportunity Center at 42nd Avenue Design
Looking for more information about our services? Check out our video for detailed descriptions of our classes, how to register, and learn about other services offered at the Opportunity Centers.
Our team is available for virtual and in-person information sessions. You may reach us at email@example.com or 971-722-2688 for scheduling.
We look forward to hearing from you!