Career Exploration Workshops
Looking to switch career paths? Trying to figure out what career would best suit you? Join us for our Career Exploration series, a three-day workshop provided at no cost to students and community members.
In this workshop, you’ll identify your strengths, explore career paths, make a plan for your next steps, and more. Career seekers of all experience levels are encouraged to join.
Upcoming dates and locations
- December 1 (Friday only), 9am-1pm, Willow Creek
- January 17 – 19 (Wednesday – Friday), 10am-12pm, online via Zoom
- February 22 (Thursday only), 9am-1pm, 42nd Avenue
- March 13 – 15 (Wednesday – Friday), 10am-12pm, Willow Creek
What you’ll learn
Day 1: Explore You
- Explore your values when it comes to a career.
- Identify how your strengths, aptitudes, and interests could lead to a new opportunity.
- Learn about (and take) self-assessments.
Day 2: Explore Careers
- Get tools for exploring careers.
- Learn about the apprenticeship model.
- Research career paths.
Day 3: Explore Next Steps
- Explore education and training options.
- Learn about resources for success.
- Make a plan for your next steps.
- Career Exploration Workshop Series flyers (available in English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Vietnamese)
This program is made possible thanks to the Bank of America Neighborhood Builders Award.