In partnership with WorkSource Oregon and WorkSystems Inc, the PCC Opportunity Centers offer courses and services to help enhance your current career or help you return to work in today’s competitive job market.
In addition to workshops, WorkSource Oregon offers a personalized website that allows people to manage their job-seeking and WorkSource activities. With your WorkSource profile, you can:
- Sign up for WorkSource Portland Metro workshops, offered free of charge at six locations.
- Use job search tools.
- Create and save a job search profile to use while searching popular job sites.
- Access the Prosperity Planner budgeting tool.
- Connect to iMatchSkills.
- Keep track of all your WorkSource activities.
- Connect to WorkSource Oregon services and account management.
If you are above the age of 18, eligible to work in the U.S., and are either seeking a job or making career plans, you can become a WorkSource member. Complete the online registration if you haven’t already done so.
Every month, WorkSource offers virtual and in-person workshops like career exploration, navigating your job search, interviewing coaching, and more. If you’re already a WorkSource member, you can self-register through your account at worksourceportlandmetro.org.
- Virtual workshop calendar for WorkSource Beaverton-Hillsboro and Tualatin
- See a tutorial on how to register for a workshop through WorkSource
Upcoming training opportunities
Quick Start Semiconductor Technician Paid Training
Learn the skills you need to get hired in one of Oregon’s fastest growing industries – in just 10 days. Plus, get a training stipend of $500 per week!
Semiconductors make almost every piece of technology that we use possible. They’re an essential component of our electronic devices and many of them are made right here in Oregon. We’ve partnered with major employers like Intel to develop our accelerated Quick Start Semiconductor Technician Training program where you can learn the skills you need to join this fast-growing industry.
Complete our interest form and we will keep you up-to-date as we get more details on this exciting opportunity.
Photos provided by Intel.