Discover Manufacturing: An On-Ramp to PCC
Want to work in advanced manufacturing? Curious about career opportunities in the semiconductor industry, computer-aided design, or machining? We’re here to help!
Upcoming course info
- July 19 – August 5, 2022
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 9:30am-12 noon
- Offered at OMIC Training Center
- No cost to participants
You will learn
- Learn the basics of working in manufacturing
- Explore career paths in manufacturing
- Learn about PCC degrees and certificates:
- Get support with on-boarding to PCC
- Gain resources for student success
Participate or learn more
If you have questions, need help registering, or want support with determining if this class is a good fit for you, contact Kali Giaritta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-2175.
Ready to sign up? Registering is easy and takes around 2 minutes.
This program is funded through the Title III RISES Grant. Portland Community College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Institution. Contact Disability Services if you have a disability that requires services.