The Office of Planning & Capital Construction (P&CC) oversees land use and development planning with a college-wide perspective, including the construction of facilities funded by bond measures. P&CC partners with a variety of external regional entities to leverage public resources and efficiently serve the community.
The 2017 bond program focuses on taking care of current college assets, addressing safety/security, and updating technology. This bond is also funding the renovation of the Sylvania Campus Health Technology Building, the Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center, and the Cascade Campus Public Safety Building.
The 2008 bond program expanded PCC’s capacity with new facilities, updated equipment and funded strategic planning tools. Some work from the 2008 bond continues, such as the development of the Fourth and Montgomery project and PCC’s OMIC Training Center.
Current and upcoming projects
- Growing Assets
- March 30, 2020
- A district-wide survey documented the college's 3,800 trees
- PCC Outreach Event For Minority Firms
- February 14, 2020
- COBID-certified contractors and consultants can learn about opportunities with the college
- PCC Breaks Ground in Columbia County
- February 10, 2020
- The future PCC OMIC facility in Columbia County will train the next generation of advanced manufacturing workers
- View more ...