What is a Transcript?
A transcript is a copy of a student's permanent academic record at PCC including all courses taken, all grades received, and all degrees and certificates conferred to a student. PCC students may request transcripts of credit-bearing coursework or transcripts of courses where continuing education units (CEUs) were earned.
All GED records should be requested directly from GED Credentialing. Contact phone number 1-888-906-4031.
Unofficial transcripts can be printed directly from MyPCC. To print your unofficial transcript:
- Log in to MyPCC
- Click on the My Courses tab
- Under the View My section, click on Unofficial Transcript
- Click the Print button to create a PDF of your unofficial transcript
Note: Holds on your record may prevent us from issuing your official transcript. If this occurs, you will be notified.
- PDF "Rush" Transcript – $3
- A rush PDF transcript can be emailed to any valid email address for $3. Order online (instructions below) using a credit card; if you do not have access to a credit card, please visit Enrollment Services to order and pick up a "rush" paper transcript. Rush transcripts are only available for credit-bearing classes. A continuing education unit (CEU) transcript can issued as a standard paper transcript.
- Standard Paper Transcript – Free
- Paper transcripts will be processed within 3 to 5 business days from the date we receive your request. Requests are processed in the order received. Please allow additional time during peak periods, such as the start of registration and the start of the term, final grade posting and degree posting. There is a maximum of three transcript requests per day. There is no fee for standard transcript requests.
Ordering transcripts online through MyPCC is the easiest way to order both rush PDF transcripts ($3) and paper transcripts (free).
To order official transcripts online:
- Log in to MyPCC
- From the Home tab under the Quick Links section, click on the Transcripts link.
Requesting by Fax or Mail
To order official paper transcripts by fax or mail, print and fill out the Transcript Request Form. To process your request as quickly as possible, be sure to complete all sections of the Transcript Request form.