Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

We are pleased to announce that you can now request your Transfer Credit Evaluation via MyPCC! This new process will dramatically enhance our ability to offer you a more streamlined way to request your transcripts be evaluated.

Previously we required students to fill out a form for this service. We will no longer be using these paper forms- please do not complete a paper transfer evaluation request form.

Prior to submitting a request for Transfer Credit Evaluation, please send official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities to:

Student Records
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280

Once we have received the official transcript(s), you can quickly and easily request that your transcript(s) from other schools be evaluated by following these easy steps:

  1. Log into MyPCC
  2. From the "MyPCC Home" tab, go to the "Don't Wait in Line" Channel
  3. Click on the "Transfer Credit Evaluation" link

Note: within the "Transfer Credit Evaluation" link, you can also see which transcripts we have received; if a transcript is displayed on the request page, it has been received by Student Records.