How to get your student ID card
- Register for classes.
- Pay fee at Student Accounts, if required:
- Credit students: the cost of your first card is covered by the college service fee paid when you register for classes.
- Non-credit students: there is a $10 fee for your first card.
- Replacement cards: there is a $10 fee to replace lost ID cards.
- Go to Enrollment Services. Bring a valid photo ID:
- Oregon driver's license
- Military identification card
- United States permanent resident card
- Photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States and other countries
- Oregon public high school ID card (must be within six months of the academic year shown on card)
- Expired identification is not valid
Update your card every term
You will need to get a term validation sticker each term you are taking classes. Stickers can be obtained at Student Accounts or Enrollment Services.
Contact Enrollment Services at 971-722-8888, option 2.