Enrollment Services contact information
Before contacting someone…
Have you tried asking the panther? It could save you some time!
See other students’ questions about registration:
- How can I see if my instructor gave me a override?
- Can I register for an online class after the class starts?
- I’m trying to register and keep getting this message: “Prereq/Test Score Error” – what does that mean?
- How do I know that I am registered for an online class?
- Will I find out if I got into a class from a waitlist?
- Helpline number: 971-722-8888, option 2
- Helpline hours:
- M–Th: 9am-1pm, 2-5:30pm
- F: 8:30am-4pm
- Chat: launch chat
Enrollment Services locations and hours
|Campus||Location||In-person office hours|
|Rock Creek||Building 9, room 105|
Help for new students
If you’re a new student with questions about getting started, contact us or visit an orientation center:
- Cascade SSB 206 – M–Th: 10am-3pm
- Rock Creek Bldg 9 – T–F: 10am-3pm
- Southeast SCOM 111 – M–Th: 10am-3pm
- Sylvania CC 206 – M–Th: 10am-3pm
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don’t wait in line – send it to us using one of these methods. Write your PCC ID number on every page you send us.
- Email: email@example.com (Email to PCC offices must be sent from your PCC email.)
- Fax number: 971-722-4988
- Mailing address
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280