Photo ID cards

id card of mascot Poppie the Panther

Student ID cards can be used for student services such as free shuttles, computer labs, libraries, and Panther Pantries.  Welcome to PCC!

How to get your student ID card

  1. Register for classes.
  2. Pay fee at Student Accounts, if required:
    • Credit and Adult Education/GED®/ESOL students: the cost of your first card is covered by the college when you register for classes.
    • Non-credit students (CED/CEU): there is a $10 fee for your first card.
    • Replacement cards: there is a $10 fee to replace lost ID cards.
  3. Go to Enrollment Services. Bring a valid photo ID:
    • Passport
    • Oregon driver’s license
    • Military identification card
    • United States permanent resident card
    • Photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States and other countries
    • Oregon public high school ID card (must be within six months of the academic year shown on card)
    • Expired identification is not valid

Update your card every term

You will need to get a term validation sticker each term you are taking classes. Stickers can be obtained at Student Accounts or Enrollment Services.


Contact Enrollment Services at 971-722-8888, option 2.

GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education and may not be used without permission. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license.