- Academic Records Appeal
- Dropping or withdrawing
- Grading policy
- Grade options
- Academic standards
- Consent to Release part or all of your PCC educational record
- Consent can also be provided electronically by selecting the Consent to Release link on the MyPCC home tab (once logged in)
- Preferred first names at PCC
- Student Records Name Change form
Federal law requires that high schools provide disability services for students with a documented disability (through either an IEP or 504 accommodation plan), including those students who are taking Dual Credit classes at their high school location.
Know your Rights and Responsibilities
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- Clarifies the rights and responsibilities of the school and the student as they apply in the school district versus in institutions of higher education.
- Information for High School Students and their Parents [pdf], PCC Disability Services (DS)
- Visit the Disability Services Virtual Lobby to ask questions and learn more