As a Dual Credit student, you are a college student and have access to the same student resources as any on-campus student.
- Academic Advising
- Computer Labs
- GRAD Plan – track your PCC progress and GPA
- Library – including online research databases
- PatherHUB –student organizations and events
- PCC ID card
PCC Dual Credit Student Materials
Federal law requires that high schools provide disability services for students with a documented disability (through either an IEP or 504 accommodation plan), including those students who are taking Dual Credit classes at their high school location.
Know your Rights and Responsibilities
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- Clarifies the rights and responsibilities of the school and the student as they apply in the school district versus in institutions of higher education.
- Information for High School Students and their Parents, PCC Disability Services (DS)
- Visit the Disability Services Virtual Lobby to ask questions and learn more