Open at Cascade Campus and Remotely
- Regular Campus office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9am-5pm.
- TRIO is also open Remotely on Friday, 9am-5pm.
- The TRIO SSS application is now closed for Fall 2023. We will be releasing a new version of our application around Week 3 so that students can apply to join TRIO for Winter 2024. We have not set a deadline to apply for Winter yet, but it will be posted here on our website.
TRIO is a college success program with dedicated services for TRIO students:
- Advisors with small caseloads for highly personalized support
- Tuition-free courses in study skills, financial literacy, and writing for scholarships
- Dedicated math and writing tutors
- Financial aid and scholarship application assistance
- A strong sense of community and mentorship opportunities with other current and former TRIO students
Who can apply?
If you are eligible for federal financial aid and are working on your first college degree or certificate, you may be able to apply if you identify with any of the following:
- First-generation college student
- Students with a documented disability
- Low-income student
Before you apply, please check out the What is TRIO SSS? page for more details about qualifying for the program and services we provide.
Ready to apply?
Our application is closed for Fall 2023. We will be releasing a new version of our application around Week 3 so that students can apply to join TRIO for Winter 2024.
TRIO tips for staying updated and connected
- More in-person services and classes are now available at PCC campuses!
- A-Z Resources page
- Check your MyPCC and PCC email for Announcements at least twice a week to know about events happening on Zoom or a campus near you
- Read the Announcements your Instructors post in your class (on Desire2Learn)
- Join or start a club!
- You can connect with @pcctrio and PCC on social media