Open at Cascade Campus and Remotely
- Regular Campus office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9am-5pm.
- TRIO is open Remotely on Friday, 9am-5pm.
TRIO is a college success program with dedicated services for TRIO students:
- Advisors with small caseloads for highly personalized support
- Tuition-free courses in study skills, financial literacy, and writing for scholarships
- Dedicated math and writing tutors
- Financial aid and scholarship application assistance
- A strong sense of community and mentorship opportunities with other current and former TRIO students
Who can apply?
If you are eligible for federal financial aid and working on your first college degree or certificate, you may be able to apply if you identify with any of the following:
- First-generation college student
- Students with a documented disability
- Low-income student
For more details about services and qualifying for the program, check out:
Ready to join?
Apply Online and make sure to schedule your follow-up appointment after you submit your application!
TRIO tips for staying updated and connected
- More in-person services and classes are now available at PCC campuses!
- A-Z Resources page
- Check your MyPCC and PCC email for Announcements at least twice a week to know about events happening on Zoom or a campus near you
- Read the Announcements your Instructors post in your class (on Desire2Learn)
- Join or start a club!
- You can connect with @pcctrio and PCC on social media