Step 2: Log into MyPCC
Logging into MyPCC & Setting up your MyPCC account
You are provided your PCC username and ID # in your Admissions Acceptance Letter that emailed after every admission to PCC.
- Go to pcc.edu/setup.
- Enter you PCC username click on Next.
- You will be sent an account setup code to the email address you provided on your PCC admission application.
- Click on the link provided in the email, and then enter your username and the account setup code provided in the email.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, and check the box next to “I agree”. Click on Next.
- Enter an alternate email and/ or mobile number that can be used for password recovery.
- Answer the secret questions.
- Your all done! Access to your MyPCC may take up to 24 hours.
PCC account management options
- Set up your account: pcc.edu/setup
- Who: Gives new users access to their account, and gives existing users access to self-service.
- How it works: Enter your username and look for a message sent to your PCC email address.
- Password assistance: pcc.edu/password
- Who: For anyone who has set up their account (see option 1) and has forgotten their password.
- How it works: Enter your username and choose how to receive access: email, text, or security questions.
- Password manager: pcc.edu/reset
- Who: Anyone who wants to update their alternate contact information and security questions.
- How it works: Enter your username and password to edit your information.