GRAD Plan for veterans

poppe the panther with diploma

To qualify for veterans benefits, all of your classes must apply to your degree. To see what classes apply to your degree, you can use GRAD Plan, an academic planning tool available through MyPCC.

Why you should use it

  • track your progress toward completing degree requirements
  • plan coursework for future terms
  • view coursework transferred in from other colleges
  • see coursework satisfied by your military transcript

Where to find it 

In your MyPCC My Courses tab, click GRAD Plan under Plan My Degree.

When to check it

Before you register for classes to identify which classes you need to take.