email@example.com | 971-722-2711
Learn anywhere, anytime
PCC Community Ed Online offers a wide selection of personal enrichment, professional enhancement and career training courses. Our online courses offer the flexibility and convenience to study whenever and wherever you choose, making it easy to learn and work even with a busy schedule.
Personal enrichment and professional enhancement classes provide 6 weeks of instruction and begin monthly (see instructions below). Click on the Career Field Training portal above if you’re looking for in-depth career training and skill enhancement.
Are you ready to explore our online course catalog? View the full catalog of courses.
- Go to the Online Instruction Center website and use the Search for Courses box to find your class. Click on any course title for a syllabus, instructor info, requirements, student reviews and a course demo.
- When you’ve selected the course you want, click the Add To Cart button to register and create a login for the site.
- Select the session date you would like to begin and click Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a new student enter your email address under: New Student Start Here. Click Create A New Account and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a Returning Student enter your email address and password and click Login to Your Account. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Purchase Course: Make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971.722.2711 for personal assistance.
Educator professional development
For K-12 teachers and education professionals: Complete your annual PDU requirement with one online course. These 25 PDU online courses are completed within a 6-8 week time-frame. Work on them at your convenience: at home, at school, at any time of day. Classes repeat monthly. For more information and to enroll select a class below: