For ages 12-17, firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-722-6606
PCC’s Community Ed Teen Program offers a variety of dynamic and engaging educational experiences for students aged 12-17.
Class sizes are small, and the focus is on having a good time while you immerse yourself in an intriguing subject.
Teen Registration Instructions
Students need to create a MyPCC account and are strongly encouraged to fill out the Consent to Release form prior to registering for classes. Instructions for each of these steps are below.
Please note, Teen classes have a mandatory registration deadline date of two business days before the start of the class.
How to Create a MyPCC Account
- Visit pcc.edu/nc
- Select the “Create Your Account” option
- Select the “Apply as a non-credit” student option
- Follow the prompts to create the account
Consent to Release Instructions
- Log into my.pcc.edu
- From your MyPCC Home tab, scroll down to the “Quick Links” menu (bottom left of page)
- Select “Consent to Release”
- Fill in all required information on the electronic “Consent to Release” form
- Select the types of records you would like shared
- The most common selections for Teen students are “Course Schedule,” “Student Finances,” “Enrollment Status,” “Attendance,” “Grades”
- When you have filled out all required information, click “Add this Name”
- If you would like to add multiple people, click “return” and repeat steps 5 and 6
Confidential Code: The confidential code is a password or code that the student creates and provides to us. It is used to verify the identity of authorized individuals when they call to discuss student information. We will ask for this code each time student information is discussed.
Intent to Register Form
Once you have created your MyPCC account, use your account to login and complete the Teen Intent to Register form. Once we receive this form, we will contact a parent or legal guardian within one to two business days to request an additional signature before registering the student.
first aid COVID-19 Impact
Summer (June 22 – September 6)
All summer term Teen Program classes will be offered remotely.
Fall ( September 21-December 13)
All fall term Teen Program classes will be offered remotely.
For more information on PCC’s college-wide response, visit: pcc.edu/coronavirus
Updated 8/11/2020 1:03pm
Other classes for teens
Community Ed also offers classes for teens through these programs (please note the registration process for the below programs differs from PCC’s Community Ed Teen Program, please see specific website for registration information):