Summer Teen Program
For ages 12-17, firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-722-6606
PCC’s Community Ed Summer Teen Program offers a variety of dynamic and engaging educational experiences for students aged 12-17.
Class sizes are small, and the focus is on having a good time while you immerse yourself in an intriguing subject. Most classes will be held at a PCC campus, and some will be held at special off-campus facilities.
2019 Summer Teen Program
- Explore the classes offered this summer. Also, please check the class status box below for any updates.
- Registration form now available. Registration opens Wednesday, May 22.
2019 Summer Teen Program Class Status
The following Summer Teen Program classes have updated status:
- 9FD 631T Culinary Knife Skills (CRN 34492) – FULL
- 9MNY 616V Teen Finances (CRN 31223) – FULL
- 9SPR 622O Kayaking (CRN 30987) – FULL
- 9WRI 611L Creative Writing (CRN 33082) – FULL
- 9FD 614B Teen Cook Homemade Pasta – FULL
- 9FD 631Q Cooking Series – FULL
- 9FD 631S Gnocchi Teen – FULL
- 9FD 631T Culinary Knife Skills Teen – FULL
The following Summer Teen Program classes have been cancelled due to low enrollment:
- Dance at First Sight Series – CANCELLED
- Dance Contemporary Fusion – CANCELLED
- Hip Hop – CANCELLED
- Strength and Stretch – CANCELLED