If you would like a form on your website, contact us at email@example.com[opens in new window] and we can help you set it up. We will make sure that the form meets our accessibility and security requirements. We will also make sure that your form is in the PCC template, which helps improve the user experience – users will know they’re submitting a legitimate PCC form and that their data will be protected. We can also provide you with useful features to improve your experience as well.
Web forms are great for more complex forms or applications. They are accessible, secure, versatile, and have plenty of options to meet your needs. The web form will be displayed directly on your pcc.edu webpage, and you can log in with your PCC username and password to view and manage submissions. Submissions can also be sent to your email.
Qualtrics forms are great for simple surveys. Like web forms, they are accessible, secure, versatile, and have plenty of options to meet your needs. However, you will need to log in to an outside account – your Qualtrics account – to access submissions. We can set you up with this, as well as training for how to use the system. Submissions can also be sent to your email.
Why can’t we use google forms?
- They don’t meet our accessibility standards.
- They aren’t in the PCC template and look less official.
- They supply data to Google, where the data is stored.
- If we’re not the owner of the form:
- We can’t support website requests when something goes wrong.
- It could be changed to ask for data we should not be requesting or storing.
- The data can be stored indefinitely.