All-user locker rooms
PCC offers single occupant all-user locker rooms at three of our campuses for use when accessing PCC gym facilities and PE classes. All-user locker rooms include a sink, toilet, and shower in a locking room for one person. People of all genders may use these locker rooms.
- Facilities: Two single occupant all-user locker rooms. There are lockers inside each room that can be reserved through the front desk of the gym.
- How to access: The all-user locker rooms can be found next to the men’s and women’s locker room entrance on the 1st floor of the Physical Education Building (PEB).
- Facilities: Two single occupant all-user locker rooms. There are no lockers inside, but there are 12 lockers just outside the rooms that people can rent quarterly for when taking a PE class, or by paying the $12 gym use fee.
- How to access: These are located on the 1st floor in Building 5, near the entrances to the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Facilities: Two single occupant all-user locker rooms. There are no lockers inside these rooms.
- How to access: These two rooms are located on the pool deck, HT 1st floor, between the entrances to men’s and women’s locker rooms. When the pool is open, these can be accessed by walking through the pool classroom, HT 103. When the pool is not open, these can be accessed by request to staff at the gym front desk, which is located at HT 114.
There are currently no all-user locker rooms at Southeast. However, there is a multi-stall all-user restroom located just down the hallway across from the vending machines.