How to Report
- Vehicle lockouts and battery jumps
- Traffic collisions with no injury
- Personal escorts
- More Services
Emergency: 911 or 971-722-4444
- Report a crime or suspicious activity
- Medical emergency or injury
- Traffic collisions with injury
Standard information the Communications Officer might ask:
- The location of the incident
- Is the crime/incident occurring now? Or when did it occur?
- Description of involved vehicles including: Make, Model, Year, Color, License plate number and state
- Descriptions of any suspects: Sex, Race, Height, Weight, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, Clothing
- Details of the incident: Any weapons? Direction of travel of fleeing suspects? Any injuries sustained?
If the incident involves a medical emergency, routine questions might include:
- What is the current status of the patient?
- Is the patient conscious?
- Is the patient breathing?
- What is the age of patient?
- Any medications involved?
- Previously known medical problems or history?
The Public Safety office will respond by taking the following action(s) as necessary:
- Dispatch an Officer(s) to the scene of the reported incident.
- Investigate the incident.
- Take appropriate action(s) to identify, apprehend, and seek prosecution of the person(s) responsible.
- Notify or request the assistance of other law enforcement and/or other agencies when necessary.
- Take action(s) and/or make appropriate notifications.