Has a crime been committed?
For crimes and emergencies, call Public Safety at 971-722-4444.
At PCC, we take care of each other. We keep each other healthy, protected, and free from self-harm. Are you worried about a student? Did you see something questionable? Are you experiencing discrimination in the workplace? Please tell someone!
Be our eyes and ears – keep the whole campus safe by reporting things that make you uncomfortable or suspicious.
Different treatment based on a person’s identity?
- being treated unfairly
- campus climate issues
Worried about the safety and health of a student?
- behavior changes
- threats of self-harm
Not sure which form to use? No problem. Pick the one that closest fits your situation and we'll make sure it gets to the right people.
More ways to get help:
- PCC Counseling Services
- PCC Public Safety
- Portland Women’s Crisis Line
- Oregon County Crisis Lines and resources
- Clark County Crisis Line
- National Suicide Prevention Line
- Police: in an emergency, call 911. To report non-emergencies, call:
- Portland Police non-emergency: 503-823-3333
- Washington County non-emergency: 503-629-0111
- Immediate medical concerns: call 911 or PCC Public Safety at 971-722-4444