The conduct process
The Student Code of Conduct is designed to communicate the expectations that PCC has of its students and serves as a guide for students to understand their responsibility in their behavior and respect for others in our community.
This educational conduct process is rooted in student development theory assures students receive due process, while protecting the safety and rights of others. The Student Affairs staff who administer the Student Code of Conduct strive to provide an equitable process for all.
Collaboration with multiple college and community resources are essential in facilitating timely resolution of conduct reports.
Student conduct policy
- Quick view of policy
- Alternate format: Quick view of policy
- Student Code of Conduct Policy and Procedures
What to report
The Student Conduct and Retention Coordinators collaborate to provide support for you and our students for addressing behaviors in the following areas:
- Academic misconduct such as cheating, plagiarism, etc.
- Classroom management* issues such as disruptions or frequent interruptions
- Physical Altercations
- Property Damage
- And more
For classroom management* issues:
- For more information and resources, please visit the Resource Tab for Faculty/Staff.
- If you have not completed a behavioral clarification with the student, please submit a CARE report and a Student Conduct and Retention Coordinator will be in contact with you to help you with this process.
- If you have completed a behavioral clarification with the student but the student is failing to comply, please submit a Conduct report with the behavioral clarification attached.
- If this report is related to an incident of interpersonal violence (sexual harassment, stalking, sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, retaliation), please use the Title IX incident form.
For questions or to talk through a situation, please contact email@example.com.