Need help getting started?
The Orientation Center is here to answer questions about your first term at PCC.
We can help with:
- Completing the online New Student Orientation
- Signing up for a new student advising and registration session
- Questions about applying for financial aid
Before coming to visit us, make sure you’ve filled out the application for new students. See more here: steps for new students.
Student Services Building (SSB), Room 206
Enrollment Advisor: Reimi Patterson-Davidson
Contact: Sarah Elsasser
- Open Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm
- Call for an appointment or drop-in schedule: 971-722-8602
Building 9, Student Services
Enrollment Advisor: Erica Sanderson
Enrollment Advisor: Mic Marusek
CC Building, Room 206
Enrollment Advisor: Jennifer Jett
Need help with something else?
For help deciding which classes to take, talk to an advisor. If you’re a new student, sign up for a new student advising and registration session.