Welcome new students!
We’re here to provide resources and support as you begin your first term at PCC.
PCC offers orientation in two forms: On-campus in one of our Orientation Centers or online. If you are unable to come to campus you can complete the Orientation online.
We encourage students to visit an Orientation Center to personally receive all of the essential information you need to be a successful college student at PCC!
Before you visit the Orientation Center:
- Make sure you have completed the PCC admission application.
- Bring your MyPCC login information.
- No appointment needed – just drop in! See the Orientation Center hours below.
Resources and services
At our Orientation Centers, you’ll receive help with the following:
- New Student Orientation:
- You’re required to complete the New Student Orientation before registering for classes.
- MyPCC Overview:
- Receive hands-on help accessing and understanding your MyPCC account.
- First-term advising:
- New Student Orientation and Advising Specialists will provide you with first-term academic advising.
- Registration assistance:
- Get help registering for classes using your MyPCC account.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Get help submitting your FAFSA application.
Hours and locations
Students may visit any campus. We look forward to meeting you at one of our Orientation Centers. Welcome to PCC!
Student Services Building, Room 206
- Monday – Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-4pm
- Fall closures:
- Wednesday, October 24
Call for an appointment: 971-722-8602
- Monday: 11am-8pm
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11am-8:30pm
- Friday: By appointment
Building 9, Room 108
- Monday – Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 9am-3:30pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 10am-6:30pm
- Friday: 9am-1:30pm
CC Building, Room 206
Winter term hours:
- Mondays – Fridays: 9am – 4pm
Special Closures for winter term:
Monday, January 21, closed all day
Thursday, January 24, closed 10am-12pm
Friday, January 25, closed 1pm-3pm
Thursday, January 31, closed 1pm-3pm
Friday, February 8, closed all day