Need help getting started?
The Orientation Center is here to answer questions about your first term at PCC.
We can help with:
- Completing the online New Student Orientation
- Signing up for a new student advising and registration session
- Questions about applying for financial aid
Before coming to visit us, make sure you’ve filled out the application for new students. See more here: steps for new students.
Lynn Robinson, 971-722-5058, email@example.com
Student Services Building (SSB), Room 206
Sarah Elsasser, 971-722-8611, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Call for an appointment or drop-in schedule: 971-722-8602
Quynh Luu, 971-722-7297, email@example.com
Building 9, Room 108
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 9am-3:30pm
Bryan Ruzicka, 971-722-6004, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessie Levine, 971-722-8293, email@example.com
CC Building, Room 206
- Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
- Wednesday, August 21 – open 9am-12 noon
- Thursday, August 22 – open 2:30-4pm
- Monday, August 26 – open 2:30-4pm
- Tuesday, August 27 – open 9am-12 noon
- Thursday, August 29 – open 2:30-4pm
Need help with something else?
For help deciding which classes to take, talk to an advisor. If you’re a new student, sign up for a new student advising and registration session.