Discover Healthcare: An On-Ramp to PCC
Interested in a career in healthcare? We’re here to help!
Upcoming course info
- October 11-21, 2022
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 9:30am-12 noon
- Offered virtually via Zoom
- No cost to participants
You will learn
- Explore different career paths
- Learn about educational opportunities and programs
- Build skills to help you succeed in school
- Get support with on-boarding to PCC
Participate or learn more
If you have questions, need help registering, or want support with determining if this class is a good fit for you, contact Tracee Wells-Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-2174.
Ready to sign up? Registering is easy and takes around 2 minutes.
This program is funded through the Title III RISES Grant. Portland Community College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Institution. Contact Disability Services if you have a disability that requires services.