Meet the Team
exclamation circle On-Campus Hours
The Marketing & Communications Office will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. For assistance outside of on-campus hours, please contact Emily Smudde, Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing and Communications Department is a dedicated and eager group of professional communicators charged with promoting the college and upholding its reputation and brand.
We’re your partner for all things branding, marketing and communication. While our main focus leans towards student recruitment, college-wide initiatives, and government and donor relations, we’re also here to help you utilize the resources needed to communicate on behalf of the college and reach your marketing goals.
- Greg Harris – Director of Marketing and Communications
- Emily Smudde – Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator
- Maya Alkhayyat – College Advancement Assistant
- Alaina Buller – Digital Media Specialist
- Justin Eslinger – Interim Non-Credit Program Marketing Manager
- Celeste Hamilton-Dennis – Writer
- Katrina Harsha – Senior Designer
- Katherine McDonald – Events Specialist
- Jenelle Neill – Media Production Supervisor
- Heidi Stanley – Senior Designer
Request Marketing Assistance
If you already know what you need, but can’t find it in our DIY templates and tools, submit a project request.
Please Note: projects submitted within a month of your deadline cannot be guaranteed.
Our Work Process
While every project is unique, we’ve outlined a step-by-step guide on how our teams can collaborate to achieve your marketing goals.
Media Production is a division of the Marketing and Communications Department. Learn more about PCC’s Media Production services.