What is GRAD Plan?
GRAD Plan stands for “Graduation Requirements & Academic Decisions Plan”
GRAD Plan is a web based tool to help students and advisors monitor progress toward degree completion. GRAD Plan combines PCC’s degree requirements and completed coursework with an easy-to-read worksheet to help students see how completed courses count toward degree requirements. Students can also see courses and requirements still needed to graduate.
Note: GRAD Plan includes unofficial information that may be used for academic planning. It is not an official transcript, nor is it official notification of program completion. It is highly recommended that students contact an academic or program advisor to review their GRAD Plan.
Common uses for GRAD Plan:
- Track your degree requirements and plan future coursework
- Complete “What If” scenarios for different degrees and certificates
- Reduce paperwork and manual degree checklists
- Calculate grade point averages
How to access GRAD Plan
Note: To access GRAD Plan, you must be currently enrolled and taking credit courses at PCC.
- Log into your MyPCC account
- Navigate to your My Courses tab
- On the right hand side, click on the Login to GRAD Plan link
- If you are unable to open GRAD Plan, you may need to change your MyPCC password. Various symbols used in your MyPCC password (such as @, #, $, %, &, *) do not allow for GRAD Plan to load.
- GRAD Plan and other online services are updated nightly, so if you try to access GRAD Plan between 10 PM and 2 AM you may get an error message. Please try again during normal business hours.
- Google Chrome does not currently work with GRAD Plan. It will display blank data, the work around is to use an alternate browser.
- If you are still unable to access GRAD Plan, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRAD Plan video
PCC has created a video introduction to GRAD Plan.