Information for high schools

Complete billing

Once a student’s schedule has been set, and before the payment due date, complete the billing authorization form and send it to our 3rd Party Billing Office. Be sure to include CRN, course title, and number of credits.

  • Complete the “Course Substitutions” section to indicate if students will or will not be allowed to substitute courses
  • Complete the “Book Authorization” section if the student will be allowed to charge books. You must indicate the maximum amount the school will pay (see Textbooks below)

Incomplete billing authorizations will not be accepted. Students will be billed directly for any courses not specifically authorized by the school.


Financial holds are placed when a student has an unresolved debt. This may be due to a missing or incomplete billing authorization, or because the student altered their course schedule. To check on billing authorizations, please call the 3rd Party Billing Office.


Once the student’s class schedule has been identified, obtain a list of required textbooks and related costs from the PCC Bookstore, or ask the student to provide it for you. Students who are authorized to charge books to the school will be able to do so from one week before the term through the 2nd Friday.


Information about parking, free shuttles, and TriMet are available through PCC’s Parking and Transportation office.

Release of confidential information

PCC may only release confidential information to a student’s home school if a Consent to Release has been completed. Direct students to fill out the Consent to Release through their MyPCC account, found on the Home tab, in the Quick Links box, under “Don’t Wait in Line!”. PCC does not allow direct contact with instructors for attendance verification, academic progress, or behavioral issues. Work with students individually to get the Consent to Release form filled out through their MyPCC account. An agreed-upon confidential code is required.


Students who are unable to complete a course must officially drop the course using their MyPCC account. Charges will be removed only if the drop is received by the published refund deadline for the class. The school will be billed for all authorized charges, regardless of attendance or successful completion of the course. If the student was unable to drop the course by the refund deadline due to a hardship beyond their ability to control, they may file a Student Account Petition requesting forgiveness of tuition charges.


Grades are typically available one week after the end of finals week and can be found in a student’s MyPCC account. Grades should be obtained directly from the student.

ID cards

PCC Student ID cards are optional, but are required for many on-campus activities such as using the library and shuttle services. Cards can be obtained by the student through Enrollment Services.