If you were unable to complete a course due to circumstances beyond your control, you may file an online appeal to request a tuition voucher. If approved, a tuition voucher of 25% to 100% will be applied to your account. Appeals do not cover non-refundable lab and other course fees, nor do they change the grade assigned by your instructor. Other restrictions apply. Notification of the outcome of your appeal will be sent to your MyPCC email address within 30 days of receipt. Prior to submitting your appeal, please review PCC’s registration policies and the appeal information listed below.
Wait. You may not need to file an appeal...
If your issues are related to course dissatisfaction or quality of instruction, course placement or advising, or if you are disputing the accuracy of charges on your account. These issues are investigated by other areas of the college. Depending on the circumstances, the Dean or Manager may or may not allow you to retake the course at no cost, or recommend a full or partial tuition waiver.
All requirements must be met before your appeal will be considered. Before submitting your appeal, carefully review the information below and verify your account balance by logging into the MyPCC Paying for College tab, clicking Student account information, then clicking Account Summary by Term.
- Payment: You must pay all past due charges on your account, including the amount under appeal. If you are unable to pay the full amount, please call 971-722-8888, option 3 to make payment arrangements.
- Documentation: Include independent documentation that supports the reason for your request, along with any information you believe would be helpful to the committee in making their decision.
- Submission Deadline: Your tuition appeal must be received by the college within 90 days from the end of the term.
To submit your appeal for consideration:
- Go to the MyPCC Paying for College tab
- Click Student account information in the My Account channel
- Click Tuition Appeals
Appeals that do not meet all requirements will be returned without being reviewed.