If your financial aid award is greater than the amount you owe, you get a financial aid refund. To get your refund, just choose how you want to receive it through the MyRefunds program. PCC partners with BankMobile to deliver your refund.

Choose your refund method

Complete these steps by the first Saturday of the term (see academic calendar). Otherwise, your refund may be delayed by up to two weeks. Check the disbursement schedule to see when money is distributed.

  1. When it’s time to sign up, BankMobile will send an email to your PCC email account.
  2. Go to the Paying for College tab in MyPCC and click the Manage MyRefunds link. (It’s under the financial aid dashboard.)
  3. Choose how you want to receive your money.
Which refund method fits you best?

To see more about these options, visit the BankMobile website.

Refund descriptions and instructions
Refund methods What you’ll need When you’ll get your refund
Deposit to an existing bank account You’ll need to have your bank routing and account number available. Money is transferred to your bank the same day as disbursement. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for your bank to credit money to the account you selected.
Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe checking account If you select the BankMobile Vibe checking account as your refund preference, you will answer a series of questions to verify your identity. Money is deposited to your BankMobile Vibe account the same day as disbursement.

MyRefunds help

For help signing up or for information about your financial aid refund, please call 971-722-8888, option 3.

I signed up for the BankMobile Vibe account – how do I access my information?

Go to and enter your username (email) and password. If you need additional help, please call 855-398-7262.

I signed up for electronic deposit – what happens if I entered my account number incorrectly?

The bank will check to make sure the account number is valid, but they do not verify that the bank account you entered belongs to you!

  • If you entered a valid account number that belongs to someone else, the deposit will go to that account. We can try to recover the funds, but there is no guarantee.
  • If you entered an invalid account number, the deposit will be returned and an attempt will be made to contact you.
I was mailed a check – where can I cash it?

You may cash your check at your financial institution or a check cashing servicer. Be aware there may be fees associated with check cashing services.

What are the fees and features associated with the BankMobile Vibe account?

For a list of the fees associated with the BankMobile Vibe checking account, please see the BankMobile Vibe checking account fee schedule. To learn more about the features, visit

Read about PCC’s contract with BankMobile and view the annual Student Financial Account fee Data disclosure.