Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions – they could save you some time!
See other students' questions about registration:
- How can I see if my instructor gave me a registration override?
- Can I register for an online class after the class starts?
- What does RW mean on my registration form?
- I'm trying to register and keep getting this message: "Prereq/Test Score Error" - what does that mean?
- How do I know that I am registered for an online class?
- Helpline number: 971-722-8888, option 2
- Helpline hours:
- M–Th: 9am-1pm, 2-5:30pm
- F: 8:30am-4pm
- Zoom: Enrollment Services Zoom link
- Zoom hours:
- M–Th: 9am-1pm, 2-5pm
- F: 9am-4pm
- Open in-person:
- M–Th: 9am-1pm and 2-5pm at all campuses
- F: 9am-1pm and 2-4pm at Rock Creek
New student needing assistance?
Email an Enrollment Advisor to get help preparing for your first-term.
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line – send it to us using one of these methods. Write your PCC ID number on every page you send us.
- Email: email@example.com
(Email to PCC offices must be sent from your PCC email.
- Fax number: 971-722-4988
- Mailing address
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280
Enrollment Services offices
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 105|