We are here to help you take ESOL classes
PCC is offering most of our classes on campus and some classes remotely. We will help you take an ESOL placement test, register and get ready to take classes. Please contact us!
- Get your student ID number (G number) by completing the PCC Application. Watch this video for help.
- Go to the Testing Office in Sylvania CC 212. See the ESOL placement test schedule.
- Do you need help? Do you need a remote ESOL Placement Test?
Do you have questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 971-722-8550
- 971-722-6255 (Se habla español)
- If you are an international student (F1 Visa student), contact email@example.com or 971-722-7150.
- Sylvania Campus CT 219
- Phone: 971-722-4565
- Sylvania ESOL instructors
- Department Chair: Luciana Diniz
At Sylvania, students may take the ESOL placement test on any day of the week except for Sunday. Testing is continuous, but placement for any term begins about six to seven weeks before the beginning of the term. Students who take the placement test after the first week of classes will have to wait until the following term to take a class.
Steps to get started
- Fill out the admissions form.
- Call 971-722-4533 to get the testing schedule before you come to campus.
- Go to the Testing Center in Room 212 of the CC Building, Sylvania Campus, at the time a testing session is scheduled to begin.
- Bring a picture ID card, such as a driver’s license or a passport.
After you have taken the test, you will be given a date and time to come back to the Sylvania Campus for an orientation and advising session.
Please note: Come in and take the test as early as possible – classes fill quickly!
Current class schedule
Most terms, two sections of each course are offered. See the main ESOL website for details about the program.
Level 1, 2, 3 (non-credit only) have morning and evening classes. Levels 4 and 5 (credit or non-credit) have morning, afternoon, and evening classes. Levels 6, 7 and 8 (credit only) have morning and afternoon classes.
Textbooks required for these classes are listed on the PCC Bookstore website.