Hillsboro Center ESOL
We are here to help you take ESOL classes
The Hillsboro Center offers ESOL classes, Levels 1-3. There is also one Level 4 class per term. We will help you take an ESOL placement test, register, and get ready to take beginning ESOL classes. Please contact us! If your English level is Level 5 or higher, you will need to go to the Rock Creek Campus. See the ESOL placement test schedule.
- Get your student ID number (G number) by completing the PCC Application. Watch this video for help.
- Contact the Hillsboro Center at 971-722-6817 to see when they will offer the ESOL placement test.
- Do you need help? Do you need a remote ESOL placement test?
- If you are an international student (F1 Visa student), contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-7150.
- About the Hillsboro Center
- ESOL phone: 971-722-6817
- Hillsboro ESOL Navigator: Maricela Velazquez
- Hillsboro ESOL Site Leader: Carolyn Miki
- Department Chair: Cynthia Thornburgh
Steps to Get Started
- Complete a PCC Non-Credit Admissions Application online
- Call 971-722-6817 to make an appointment to do the ESOL placement test and orientation
- After you have taken the test and attended an orientation you will be registered for classes
Current class schedule
Check the online PCC class schedule for dates and times of the ESOL classes offered at the Hillsboro Center. Books for classes at the Hillsboro Center can be purchased at the Rock Creek Bookstore or online at the Rock Creek Bookstore website.
The Hillsboro Center (HC) Computer Lab is available for currently enrolled Hillsboro Center students. It is a great place for ESOL students to learn how to type and use computers, practice English pronunciation and grammar, do homework, check email, and work on projects. Students can borrow headsets in the ESOL Office.
The computer lab is available when there are no classes scheduled in the lab. Call the Hillsboro Center at 971-722-6817 to check availability.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Typing: Keyboard Pro
- Pronunciation: American Speech Sounds
- Grammar: Grammar in Context