Hillsboro Center ESOL
- About the Hillsboro Center
- ESOL phone: 971-722-6817
- Hillsboro ESOL Navigator: Maricela Velazquez
- Hillsboro ESOL Site Leader: Carolyn Miki
- Department Chair: Sarah Barrett
Steps to Get Started
- Complete a PCC Non-Credit Admissions Application online
- Call 971-722-6817 to make an appointment to do the ESOL placement test and orientation
- After you have taken the test and attended an orientation you will be registered for classes
Current class schedule
Check the online PCC class schedule for dates and times of the ESOL classes offered at the Hillsboro Center. Books for classes at the Hillsboro Center can be purchased at the Rock Creek Bookstore or online at the Rock Creek Bookstore website.
The Hillsboro Center (HC) Computer Lab is available for currently enrolled Hillsboro Center students. It is a great place for ESOL students to learn how to type and use computers, practice English pronunciation and grammar, do homework, check email, and work on projects. Students can borrow headsets in the ESOL Office.
The computer lab is available when there are no classes scheduled in the lab. Call the Hillsboro Center at 971-722-6817 to check availability.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Typing: Keyboard Pro
- Pronunciation: American Speech Sounds
- Grammar: Grammar in Context